Your problem ❕
- You have too many ideas, it loses you. 😕
- You have too many ideas, it loses you. 😕 🤷♀️
- You do not see clearly in your ideas. 🔦
- You can't realize your idea. 😩
- You implement your ideas, but your business does not take off. 😤
- You're creative, but you feel like the world is spinning without you. 🏃
I will accompany you to take action by teaching you a method that I have put in place. ✨
How I accompany you
For 3 months, I teach you the methods and accompany you in the realization, conversion, organization and prioritization of your ideas. 🦾
Thanks to individual coaching sessions and access to a slack channel to follow your short-term goals. 📈
During a one-off session, we will clarify, organize and prioritize your ideas in order to get you off the ground. 🚀
Mon livre 🇺🇸
The Productivity Revolution
This book provided tips and strategies for improving productivity, including setting SMART goals, avoiding distractions and procrastination, managing time effectively, staying motivated and on track, reducing stress, and maintaining a healthy work-life balance. The text also suggested resources for further learning, including books, online courses, podcasts, and websites. By implementing these tips and strategies, you can improve your focus, efficiency, and overall well-being, and achieve more in less time.Check my books 📚
Turn your ideas into concrete goals
I design note-taking and organization templates just for you, on Notion.
- 📈 Implement your ideas by turning them into concrete goals.
- 🗃 Store and organize your disruptive ideas so you can find them later and focus on the essentials.
- 🕵️♀️ Find and develop your best ideas for your business.
- ⏰ Prioritize and program your roadmap.
I help you automate all your workflows so that you only focus on the essentials. Thanks to Zapier and Shortcuts from Apple.
- 🧾 Automatically send your invoices to your accountant.
- 📝 Take your notes quickly.
- ✅ Your Todo list.
I have always been overflowing with ideas 👶, which has surely always made me want to undertake.
I always went from idea to idea without finishing one 😔. I didn't know how to do them well, and I saw others do them a few years later (an application for nurseries, a bulk delivery system,…), you surely know this frustration.
Then I got fed up, I have ideas 💡, that's good, but it's time to learn how to use them, realize, organize, prioritize, store and understand in order to unleash my full potential and focus about my product, my customers and the value I can bring.
So, I took matters into my own hands. I got organized and became an entrepreneur. I created my start-up in French Tech 🇫🇷 to revolutionize idea capture. Today, I share my experience with you so that everyone can develop their true potential. 🌖